Women’s Impact Fund Grant Application
Applications will be accepted from June 15, 2023 to July 7, 2023 at 5:00 pm. The application portal will be closed and no grants will be accepted after the stated deadline.
If you have any questions regarding the application, please email Dr. Sharon Raghubar here.
NOTE: By submitting this grant application, you agree to your agency’s name being posted on the WIF website if awarded a grant.
Learn more about our grants process below, or click here to start your application.
WIF Grant Making Purpose and Goals
Purpose of Grants
To positively impact the quality of the lives of women and children in our community – Suffolk and the surrounding area.
- To foster long-term positive change
- To promote existing non-profits supporting women and children
- To demonstrate measurable outcomes proving a positive difference in the lives of women and children in our community
Grant Application Eligibility
An organization must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a WIF grant:
- Be a nonprofit 501(c)(3) public charity that serves residents of Suffolk and the surrounding area
- Be an organization that has been in operation at least twenty-four months
- Be able to provide a copy of the financial documents listed at the end of this Grant Process document
- Be able to utilize 100% of the funds awarded by WIF for the specified program area
- Be able to provide an outcome report to the WIF Board of Directors at six- and twelve-months intervals after award of grant
- Faith-based organizations are eligible to apply only if the faith-based organization is part of a collaborative grant application. Applications from religious organizations cannot be used to advance a faith-based program.
- Private foundations are not eligible to apply.
- Applications that are requesting or include funding to support general operating expenses, debt reduction, operational deficits, stand-alone events, legal expenses, endowments or memorials, bridge or interim financing, partisan or political activities will not be considered.