The purpose of The Allfirst Memorial Scholarship is to provide an annual award to one or more scholarship applicants. The scholarship fund will be sent directly to the attending university or college for the sole purpose of paying college expenses. The value of the Scholarship is $1,000.00.
Each scholarship applicant must, at the time of the award:
- Be an employee or employee family member of Allfirst Industrial General Construction LLC.
- Have declared intention to pursue or continue a college degree or accredited trade school certification.
- Be a senior in a public high school or enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school certification program.
- Demonstrate involvement in either school and community activities, or verification of employment.
- Submit an essay of no more than 500 words explaining how/why receiving the scholarship will impact the recipient and the community.
Sydney Gay, Longwood University
- Submit a completed application form with an official high school, college, university, or trade school transcript.
- Submit two reference letters from administrators, counselors, teachers, and/or other school personnel.
Scholarship application, deadline, and Submission Instructions
The Foundation will be working directly with the Allfirst management team in an effort to award one or more deserving students The Allfirst Memorial Scholarship. You can fill out an application online here beginning February 1. For any further information, contact Mr. Win Winslow, Executive Director of the Suffolk Foundation, by either emailing him at wwinslow@suffolkfoundation.