Allfirst Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of The Allfirst Memorial Scholarship is to provide an annual award to one or more scholarship applicants. The scholarship fund will be sent directly to the attending university or college for the sole purpose of paying college expenses. The value of the scholarship is $1,000.
- Submit a completed application form with an official high school, college, university, or trade school transcript.
- Submit two reference letters from administrators, counselors, teachers, and/or other school personnel.
Each scholarship applicant must, at the time of the award:
- Be an employee or employee family member of Allfirst Industrial General Construction LLC.
- Have declared intention to pursue or continue a college degree or accredited trade school certification.
- Be a senior in a public high school or enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school certification program.
- Demonstrate involvement in either school and community activities, or verification of employment.
- Submit an essay of no more than 500 words explaining how/why receiving the scholarship will impact the recipient and the community.
Scholarship Application, Deadline, and Submission Instructions
The Foundation works directly with the Allfirst management team to administer the Allfirst Memorial Scholarship. You can fill out an application online here beginning February 1. The application must be submitted on or before 12 noon (Eastern Time) on the last business day of March. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. For more information, contact the Foundation staff at office@suffolkfoundation.