Community Impact Grant Application
Grant applications will be available September 1st and must be submitted by 3:00 PM, October 15th. If the 15th falls on a weekend, the grant application is due by 3:00 PM on the last workday prior to the 15th deadline.
There are 3 steps required to submit your Community Impact Grant application:
- Complete Grant Application cover sheet
- Submit Proposal Narrative (1,500 word maximum)
- Submit Budget Information:
- current organizational budget;
- project budget & amount requested;
- project budget narrative (explanation of line items, if needed, & description of how Suffolk Foundation funds will be used) (1,000 word maximum)
Contact gro.noitadnuofkloffus@wolsniww with any questions.
This grant application is now closed.